Tuesday, May 17, 2011

02/14/1991 The State Theatre, Ithaca, NY (Partial)

Thanks skriddler



(Video cuts in on My Sweet One and out on Runaway Jim)

setlist via phish.net (Songs included are in bold)


Thursday, 02/14/1991
The State Theatre, Ithaca, NY

Set 1: My Sweet One, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters[1] > Buried Alive > Reba, Destiny Unbound, Cavern, The Mango Song, Stash, Lawn Boy, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Golgi Apparatus

Set 2: Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Foam, The Squirming Coil, Runaway Jim, Esther, Alumni Blues, Bouncing Around the Room, I Didn't Know, The Landlady, Possum

Encore: Uncle Pen, La Grange

[1] Jeopardy! tease from Page.

Notes: McGrupp featured a Jeopardy! tease from Page. During I Didn't Know, Fish's family minivan that the band had been traveling in was given away to a fan in the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment